Instructor: Julie D. Allison.
Mondays | January 11, 18, 25, February 1, 2021 | 6:30 – 9:00 pm | $120 for 4 classes | online by Zoom
Discover an easy-to-learn drawing technique that inspires creativity and develops mindfulness. Combine simple and repetitive strokes into “tangles” to create beautiful, personalized patterns, your treasures, while reducing the stress of everyday living.
Through the Zentangle Method of drawing, you can
- Expand your imagination
- Trust your creativity
- Increase your awareness
- Respond confidently to the unexpected
- Discover the fun and healing in creative expression
- Feel gratitude and appreciation for this beautiful world and all that you can do
- And perhaps most importantly . . . Have fun!
Julie D. Allison of Harmony Inspired Art is a CZT, Certified Zentangle Teacher. Julie has been teaching in colleges, senior centers, and schools, online, and in-person.
Suggested materials and tools:
- 8 (two per class) pieces of heavy weight white paper, 3.5″ x 3.5″
- a pencil and a couple of pens of varying thicknesses, recommended are Sakura Pigma Micron Fineline pens
- (There are Zentangle beginner kits available on Amazon (Sakura #50110) with pens, a pencil a tortillion (paper stump) and a few 3.5″ paper tiles. You can also use paper from an inexpensive Canson XL watercolor 9″ x 12″ pad.)
Class size is limited, so register soon. The Zoom link information will be on your registration confirmation. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org