Donate / Become a Member
If you would prefer to mail in your membership or other donation, you will find a form to download and print HERE.
Falls Church Arts is a recognized not-for-profit Virginia corporation that has qualified under the federal Internal Revenue Code as an IRS 501(c)(3) organization.
Donations of any amount are welcome and most most appreciated.
Give at the $35 level and above to enjoy the benefits of membership in Falls Church Arts (FCA).
Membership levels (become a Patron* with a donation of $150 and up):
- Prime Sponsor – $2,500
- Sponsor – $1,000
- Benefactor+ – $750
- Benefactor – $500
- Supporter+ – $250
- Supporter – $150
- Household+ – $100
- Household – $75
- Individual – $50
- Senior (65 & over) – $35
- Student – $35 (17 and under)
Benefits of membership include:
- Discounted entry fees for FCA shows
- Eligible to participate in annual FCA All-Member Show and Sale (no entry fee)
- Eligible to participate in FCA at the Falls Church Farmers’ Market juried sales booth on Saturdays
- Eligible to participate in Gallery Without Walls program (no fee) – Wells Gallery at City Hall, Kensington Gallery
- Eligible to serve on FCA Board of Directors
- Opportunity to post artist profile on FCA website and include a link to artist’s website
- Eligible to serve on groups planning events, shows, selection of curators, gallery services, and more
*Additional benefits for Patrons of Falls Church Arts:
- Recognition on FCA website
- Recognition in FCA printed materials
- Early invitation to FCA special events
Patrons include members choosing support levels from $150 and up.